We Believed

"We Believed" is based on a passion for writing and music. The site is a collection of short stories and poems. I hope you enjoy them.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Saphire nights

I hope you liked it. I also wrote the poem below. I hope you enjoy  Saphire Nights.
Sapphire Nights

When angels kissed the sunset ignighting a hue the depths of the ocean or Heaven's purest blue and somehow it glistened inside your eyes, it was breathtaking to see, like a sapphire night.
If I would remember just to let you know how much I love you, but I thought it showed.
Haven't I failed you for not saying those words, for not screaming I LOVE YOU so all could have heard?
So fumbling now, I'll endeavor to try to speak eloquently of what's on my mind
for I never knew passion until it consumed my soul. I took all I could, for the first time I stole
but I offered my heart as an act of contrition for all that I'm not knowing I only have vision
to see something precious in your every breath, to know that I'd love you 'til the day of my death
and longer, forever, if only I might wish for days of your sunshine and your sapphire nights

No comments:

Post a Comment